Join MSECA for a full day in-person seminar with presentations on PFAS and Vapor Intrusion topic.†
- Whose PFAS is It?
Elizabeth Denly, TRC
- General Overview of Water/Wastewater Treatment
Greg Gilles, AdEdge Water Technologies
- PFAS in WI Ė What Have We Found?
Jason Lowery, Wisconsin DNR
- USEPA Region 5 Multimedia PFAS Advisor - USEPAís PFAS Roadmap - Where are We Headed?
Kim Harris, USEPA Region 5
- IDEMís Firefighting Foam Collection Program
Tracy Barnes, IDEM
- Due Diligence Considerations Involving PFAS
Melissa Hamer-Bailey, KGR
- Inactive Landfill Initiative Addressing Emerging Contaminants in Drinking Water
Thomas Drachenberg, Parsons
- Identification of Unique PFAS Signatures Associated With Fire Training Area
Todd Belanger, Parsons
- Vapor Intrusion decisions: Itís all about the numbers!
Will Elcoate, Alpha Analytical
- Frog-5000 Vapor Screening Applications
Christina Weaver, Arcadis
- Trust but verify: Inspections of radon and vapor intrusion mitigation systems
Katie Etter, Indiana Department of Health, Jennifer Borski, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, & Chris Bonniwell, Vapor Products Group