2019 Conference on Environmental Liabilities,
Risk Assessment, and Remediation
December 12th & 13th, 2019
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
8787 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
A conference dedicated to advancing the professional competence
of attendees through education and dissemination of environmental
information relevant to the world’s leading businesses.
Takeaways from the Conference:
- Technical sessions focused on identifying and quantifying environmental liabilities, evaluating environmental risks and effecting remediation and risk management
- New tools and techniques for site investigation, remediation, and risk evaluations
- Recent updates to regulatory guidance and statutes
- Emerging contaminants and how they potentially may be impacting businesses
- Collaboration with clients, regulators, colleagues, and vendors
Call for Presentations
Requesting Conference Abstracts for the Following Subject Matter:
- Remediation Methods & Effectiveness
- Injection Treatments & Technologies
- Risk Assessments & Toxicology
- Geologic & Stratigraphic Applications
- Groundwater Monitoring & Modeling
- Metals in Soil & Groundwater
- Emerging Contaminants
- Vapor Intrusion
- High Resolution Site Characterization
- Green & Sustainable Remediation
- Petroleum & Heavy Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Due Diligence
If you are interested in presenting at MSECA’s 2019 Conference on Environmental Liabilities, Risk Assessment, and Remediation, please provide an abstract containing the following information. Proposals will be evaluated based on these criteria.
Concise, Accurate, Interesting/Memorable
Describe your session in 200 words or fewer. In your description, please think about how the attendee and their company will benefit from the information you are presenting.
Please list the three most important things that attendees will take away from this presentation. This information will greatly aid MSECA in promoting your presentation. Lists that complete the phrase "at the conclusion of this education..." or "attendees will be able to / understand..." are the most effective.
Who is your intended audience? Our membership ranges from people just getting into the field to consultants with 20+ years of experience. MSECA is comfortable with having presentations that range from introductory to advanced education but it's very important that the audience knows what to expect.
How long, including Q&A time, will your presentation last? For the upcoming conference the education blocks will be 25 and 50 minutes long.
Name(s), experience, and qualifications of the presenter(s). Bios under 250 words tend to work best. This information will be used in promoting the session and for introducing the presenter.
- Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When an abstract is received, an acknowledgment is sent.
- The abstract is then reviewed by the MSECA Convention Committee.
- Additional information may be requested if there are any questions about the information contained in the abstract.
- Following final review by MSECA, a decision is made on approving the presentation.
- The Committee and/or Staff will then follow up with the presenter on the decision, and if approved, provide additional information on the next steps.
We welcome any suggestions about presenters in our field; please feel free to forward suggestions to email@example.com.